World Insurance Company - World Insurance Co and Central Reserve Life

Dodge City, Kansas 0 comments

This is a company owned by Mutual of Omaha. They own several insurance companies and what the scam is as follows:

Get people to sign up for health insurance. Get their premiums for several years and when the insurance company wants to get rid of you, transfer everyone over to a different company. In this case, Mutual of Omaha wanted to get rid of clients in Central Reserve Life that just would not go away. Two years ago they transferred 1,000's of clients over to World Insurance Company. At the end of 2011, all these people were informed that World Insurance Company was no longer doing business in their state, so all insurance would terminate on 06/01/2012. The Internet shows them doing this in Kansas and Colorado, In fact, they have done this in all 50 states. This is the only way they can drop 1,000's of people legally.

This is not the first time they have done this and this will not be last. Legal but not moral. To add insult to injury, World has continued to send out premium due statements to 1,000's of clients for the month of June, 2012 even though coverage is finished/terminated as of June 1st, 2012. World Insurance will now sit on a shelf somewhere for a few years and they will than do this all over again.

Don't you just hate them for this. Make no mistake about this, State Insurance Departments know about this tactic and there is nothing they can do about this. It is legal.

Review about: Health Insurance.

World Insurance Company - World Insurance is a total waste of money.

Ruckersville, Virginia 1 comment

I have been paying a monthly insurance premium of $163.00 just for my personal insurance and this so called insurance provider pays out very little.I scheduled gallbladder surgery only to learn that this crappy World Insurance will only cover 30% of my hospital bill. This is one reason the health care needs to be overhauled (maybe not quite like O'bama wants)with the government stepping in to look at some of these crooked companies and stop their wrongful ways. Course I had Blue Cross and like something *** I changed for a cheaper premium so I got what I paid for NOTHING!!

Review about: Health Insurance.

Comments

I have been with them for 2 years.It's a hybrid policy that allows very little payout but supposedly offers discounts from medical providers.

One trip to the emergency room used up my total $750 co-pay benefit. The only thing remaining for me is to receive the discounted rates from doctors for any medical services I get for the rest of the year. But the insurance company is now refusing to give me those rates saying that I have used up my benefits. Their own brochure touts the benefits of being a part of their network.

It doesn't cost them anything to allow me the negotiated group rates. The last customer Service representative I spoke to understood my problem. She promised to talk to management and get back to me.

I never heard another word.Do not get involved with these scam artists

World Insurance Company - World Health insurance company

Richmond, Virginia 0 comments

World Health insurance is the worst insurance a person could buy.

They don't pay claims to the point you have to pay the doctor yourself.

If you want to avoid collections,' YOU' better pay yourself.

The insurance company will eventually pay once, you appeal their decision, and it takes forever.

They've raised my premium from $212 two years ago to $539 a month, and I've only had two small claims.

Don't buy World insurance..you'll be given the run-around constantly.

Find a better insurance, I hear Golden Rule is good.

I'm applying for GOlden Rule.

Thanks,